Deploy human-centered training programs created for entry-to-mid-level team members.
Workshop: Building Positive Teams
Everyone loves working in a highly-driven and energized team that takes joy and pride in what they do. With a positive team, everyone feels acknowledged and valued and teams accomplish much more than what is expected.
After this two-day workshop, attendees will be equipped with the right tools to help create actionable plans to ensure their team members are on their way to building a more positive work environment.
The workshop is guided by the 5 Pillars of Happiness by Dr. Martin Seligman, the father of positive psychology, in which participants will learn to use positive psychology principles to build happy and motivated teams.
This, together with a series of targeted low to high-conflict role plays and rapport building practices, will equip the participants with the right tools to help cultivate a positive, highly-driven, and energized team that takes joy and pride in what they do.
- Why growth mindset and positivity matters
- How to build and maintain positive connection with others
- The importance of initiative and self-direction in building positive teams
- The power of positive communication: turning the negative to positive
- Practical application: strategies for applying positive communication in everyday work situations
- Actionable plans to build positive teams
“BagoSphere provides high quality training that helps many graduates get hired at Panasiatic. Their graduates are one of the most dedicated professionals in our company that get promoted to other positions.”
Alain F. Pilar,
Partner Recruitment Manager
“BagoSphere has a people-centric approach to learning & development, addressing our unique needs. They are able to build our teams in a way that has helped us to strategically achieve our goals.”